JBorg is dedicated to his art and his customers.
Whether you are looking to get your first tattoo or your thirtieth, JBorg is the artist for you. Call JBorg at (573)-317-1124 to schedule your sitting.
If you are searching for an exceedingly skilled tattoo artist with your best interest in mind, look no further; I will treat your skin as if it were my own. I am fully state and city licensed; I will deliver the best tattoo for you.
Tattoo After Care
Follow these easy steps to take care of your tattoo:
- Remove bandage after 6 to 12 hours.
- Hand wash tattoo with a mild anti-bacterial hand soap.
- Pat dry with a paper towel, DO NOT RUB DRY
- Let air dry for about 10 minutes
- Apply just a smidge of ointment (A & D or Tattoo Majik)
- Repeat steps 2-5, 3 times a day for 3 days.
- On day 4 start using a mild hand lotion (Lubriderm) daily.